Clutch is a creative staffing partner. We connect digital, creative, and marketing professionals with companies looking for freelance, temp-to-hire or direct hire resources.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Wes Anderson, Tyler the Creator: Speakers of Adobe Max Creativity Conference 2020
It’s that time of year for the Adobe Max Creativity Conference. For those of you that are not familiar with it, Adobe holds a conference for creatives to learn from their favorites and get an inside scoop into creative innovation, creative processes, and how the professionals work their magic. The best part about this year’s conference is that it’s entirely free (and some special guests).
The event is going to be over three days, from October 20th to October 22nd, and it is set to be 56 hours long. Attending this event is an advantage to all creatives that are looking to learn and expand their horizons. From the CEO of Adobe to famous musicians, photographers, and writers, this event will cover creativity in all of its forms.
The event this year is entirely online to ensure the ultimate levels of safety for the attendees. You can register for this event by clicking the link here. The event will start at 9 am PDT on October 20th, so make sure to mark it in your calendars!
Here are some of the 400+ extraordinary guests that will be speaking at the event:
Shantanu Narayen – President, CEO, Adobe
Ava DuVernay – Writer, Director, Producer
Annie Leibovitz – Photographer
Tyler the Creator – Recording artist, Producer, Director
Chelsea Handler – Talk Show Host, Author, Comedian
Gwyneth Paltrow – Actress, Author, Businesswoman
Wes Anderson – Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Nick Offerman – Actor, Writer, Woodworker
Along with these talented speakers, there are plenty of benefits you can get simply by registering for the event!
- Enter into a sweepstake to win a FREE MAX t-shirt
- Build your schedule early (there are over 350 sessions to choose from this year. Get a head start on mapping it all out now!)
- Join the live chat with creatives from around the world during session premieres
- Gain access to instructor files and presentation downloads
- Engage with the product experts behind your favorite Adobe products in Meet the Teams
- Win amazing prizes by viewing sponsor tutorials and visiting individual sponsor pages